Aurora Oceanview Cabins

claudiniusmaximus

Hi Folks

Am thinking of booking the regular oceanview stateroom on Aurora for next Xmas.

Do they contain a sofa or do you have to pay for the large oceanview Cabins for that?

Does anyone know where any photos or videos of the oceanview staterooms might be found? I've tried YouTube and google images as well as searching here but to no avail.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We'll have gone ahead and booked D147 just over the entrance to the theatre! Always wanted to do a Xmas cruise so already looking forward to it. Hopefully I've made a good choice.

I've read in here that there can be some noise from theatre but hoping that as its over the entrance rather than over the stage/auditorium it will be quiet.

Any thoughts? All input much appreciated.

Cheers

We'll have gone ahead and booked D147 just over the entrance to the theatre! Always wanted to do a Xmas cruise so already looking forward to it. Hopefully I've made a good choice.

I've read in here that there can be some noise from theatre but hoping that as its over the entrance rather than over the stage/auditorium it will be quiet.

Any thoughts? All input much appreciated.

Cheers

That's a pretty good position in my view and is the area we always go for. Very close to the lifts and stairs so easy to get up to the Crows Nest and down to the Theatre and bars. No discernible noise from the theatre unless you happen to be in your cabin when a show is on.

Thanks Brayman, that's good to know:)

I've had the booking confirmation through and it says "sloping window" does that mean that the cabin will be even smaller do you think? Can you remember if the cabins in that section have sofas or not?

They still have space to visit/tour the ship next month so I think I'm going to book so I can see for myself.

Thanks Brayman, that's good to know:)

I've had the booking confirmation through and it says "sloping window" does that mean that the cabin will be even smaller do you think? Can you remember if the cabins in that section have sofas or not?

They still have space to visit/tour the ship next month so I think I'm going to book so I can see for myself.

The slope may make a few inches difference but you wouldn't notice. There is a corner sofa but not a full blown two seater if that's what you were thinking of.

Hi Folks

Am thinking of booking the regular oceanview stateroom on Aurora for next Xmas.

Do they contain a sofa or do you have to pay for the large oceanview Cabins for that?

Does anyone know where any photos or videos of the oceanview staterooms might be found? I've tried YouTube and google images as well as searching here but to no avail.

Cheers

If you are on Facebook, join the group called " P & O Cabins" ....goldmine of photos on there for all P & O ships.

The slope may make a few inches difference but you wouldn't notice. There is a corner sofa but not a full blown two seater if that's what you were thinking of.

Cheers for that - have now booked to visit the ship on 6th December so will get to see a cabin in that class first hand. Will let you know what I think. Hope I like it as its a good price for a Xmas cruise.