Sunshine's On Nevis

BellBoys

We are on the 1/21 Celebrity Reflection cruise and will arrive in St. Kitts on 1/26 at 8am. The ship leaves at 5pm and we would like to spend some time at Sunshine's on Nevis and hang out there, what is the easiest way to do this and will we have enough beach and lunch time to make it worthwhile.

Thanks!

We are on the 1/21 Celebrity Reflection cruise and will arrive in St. Kitts on 1/26 at 8am. The ship leaves at 5pm and we would like to spend some time at Sunshine's on Nevis and hang out there, what is the easiest way to do this and will we have enough beach and lunch time to make it worthwhile.

Thanks!

I always go to Nevis to visit my parents and go to Sunshines. I usually take the 9:30am ferry there and the 3pm ferry back. There are 3 ferry companies so don't freak out if you don't see the return time you want. My Independence 2013 review has details and pics. Enjoy

i agree with previous post. We went to nevis the last 2 times we visited st kitts on cruise ships. 930 ferry over, 3pm back. Sunshines and turtle beach bar are about a 5-10 min taxi ride from where the ferry drops you off in nevis. Usually taxis will be waiting at the ferry dock, also at sunshines to take you back. If there is no taxi waiting at sunshines, have them call you one. You should have more then enough time for beach and food and drinks. Ferry dock in st kitts - just walk through the shopping plaza, keeping left, follow the coast till you see it. I would say no more then a 10 min walk.

• 3 months later...
I always go to Nevis to visit my parents and go to Sunshines. I usually take the 9:30am ferry there and the 3pm ferry back. There are 3 ferry companies so don't freak out if you don't see the return time you want. My Independence 2013 review has details and pics. Enjoy

I have read stories about ferries being cancelled. I am worried about getting back. Should I be?