Doc Dance!

mikkire

Wooooo Hooooo! Doing the Doc Dance! Hope my husband will finally let me start packing! :D I know..., I've got 36 days. Yes, I'm one of those who makes lists, double checks everything (at least four times). In fact, I've read all the capers and menus, booked all our excursions, and bought all the new outfits. The only thing I've been waiting on is our documents to get here. Now comes the worst part....the wait! :eek:

Very happy for you !! We got our docs this week and I will be dancin' along with you!!! Looking forward to hearing about your cruise. I am also a list keeper and planner..although I still have nothing concretely planned for our upcoming cruise for 2 of our ports. I better get busy:eek:

Yea, I bet your excited. We just got our docs for our January cruise. At least yours is coming up soon. Have fun!!!

WOW - that is pretty early to get docs!! You must be PIF and have a specific cabin booked? Would LOVE to get docs that early...I think:confused:

We only got our docs early because I called and asked for them, and we have an assigned cabin already and booked through Carnival. However, I was kind of surprised that Carnival actually sent them. We got them a few days ago, and I've already read through them twice! I think I'm getting too excited:D

event.png

We only got our docs early because I called and asked for them, and we have an assigned cabin already and booked through Carnival. However, I was kind of surprised that Carnival actually sent them. We got them a few days ago, and I've already read through them twice! I think I'm getting too excited:D

event.png

How in the world did you decide what clothes to bring. I have no idea. This is my first cruise, and I have accepted that I will bring too much and will not be able to lose all of the weight that I'd like to before we siail, but what should I bring? Do I go for comfort or style? I'm not a sun worshiper, so will capris be good for the days? I hate not being prepared.

Archived