Viking Star West Indies Explorer Daily Sheets

naedi1

Viking Star West Indies Explorer...Viking Daily Sheets. Anybody saving their daily sheets on these cruises? I (and a good number of other cruisers) would be absolutely delighted if the whole 11 days could be posted in due course. Even the odd one or two are priceless. Invaluable info. Thanks.

OK... thanks for your patience, everyone! I've now scanned the Viking Daily from each day of our recent West Indies Explorer cruise. You can view them by clicking here: Viking Daily - West Indies Explorer

Be aware that they are high-resolution PDF format, and therefore over 26 megabytes in size. So, don't try to download them on a slow Internet connection. (For example, from a cruise ship!) But if you're at home or at work, with a decent Internet connection, it will be no problem to download and view them.

I also have three other scanned documents you might be interested in:

Viking Star Deck Plans

Viking Star Spa Treatment Price List

West Indies Explorer Shore Excursion Price List & Times

This is much appreciated and very helpful. The PDF quality is outstanding and very professional.

The content and style seem to be little changed since our trip on Viking Star last year but I had not previously researched the local currency variations so I will need to add this to my to do list ahead of our journey on the same cruise in January.

Once again many thanks.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

OK... thanks for your patience, everyone! I've now scanned the Viking Daily from each day of our recent West Indies Explorer cruise. You can view them by clicking here: Viking Daily - West Indies Explorer

Be aware that they are high-resolution PDF format, and therefore over 26 megabytes in size. So, don't try to download them on a slow Internet connection. (For example, from a cruise ship!) But if you're at home or at work, with a decent Internet connection, it will be no problem to download and view them.

I also have three other scanned documents you might be interested in:

Viking Star Deck Plans

Viking Star Spa Treatment Price List

West Indies Explorer Shore Excursion Price List & Times

Thank you for posting these! We will be on this exact cruise in February!