Review via Videos: Carnival Triumph 10/29/16 - 11/03/16

Mr & Mrs Happy

I hope this is allowed.

I'm attempting to put together videos of the pictures and videos I'd taken on our cruise. I've posted them on - rhymes with "goo-lube". Best I could come up with...LOL!!

I did a search of my channel and it came up with multiple names so I made a post on my blog. There's a link to my channel and a video of Day One. I'm up to Day Three...lol. Just click "videos" once youre on my channel.

I'm not the best photographer (nor editor) and sadly captured some of the pictures and videos vertically. Dont judge me...lol.

I will be adding the FunTimes as well.

Link to blog post: https://southurnprincess.com/2016/11/09/carnival-triumph-cruise-2016/

Enjoying your videos! What was the excursion called in Cozumel? Through Carnival? We sail on Triumph in 3 days!

It's called Pasion Island. I did forget that I was a bit disappointed that it wasnt an actual catamaran that we rode over on.

I think if we had gone at another time the water wouldnt have been so choppy and murky but I understand that's what happens during this time of the year for the most part. Didnt take away from us having a great time. It was relaxing. THe food was delicious in our book but the drinks were definitely watered down. We'd definitely go again but the next time we're in Cozumel, we'll try another excursion just to do something different.

I booked through Carnival but found a lower price on Autoprogresso website for $60 less and received the difference as an onboard credit. Not sure if it's still the same price but if you submit a form to price match, it has to say word for word and matches what Carnival has as the excursion...https://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/cozumel/all-inclusive-passion-island-by-power-catamaran-304139