UK Reviews of the Week by 1fifthavenue, AConvertedCruiser, and EnthDegree

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

MSC Splendida Taking Splendida Home to the Med by 1fifthavenue Splendida is an absolutely beautiful ship, there is no doubt about that. As we boarded the ship we were ushered in to the main atrium area, which is just absolutely stunning. There are bars on three levels, deck 5, where there is a grand piano and seating area, deck 6 where there is the mixology bar, serving all the usual drinks plus expertly crafted cocktails and deck 7 where there is the coffee bar. All of these decks are linked by two sweeping Swarovski crystal staircases, which apparently costs €5000 per step! Continue reading...Taking Splendida Home to the Med

Magellan Fantastic; Negative Reviews a Bit Picky by AConvertedCruiser Dinners - I loved every meal we had. I find the criticism of the portions astonishing as I am a big lad with a strong appetite and not quite so far into my senior years as most of the passengers. Individually the portions may not be as big...but the evening meal is 5 courses...eat them all and you are good!! I never had one desert as I am not a sweet person (shut it wife) and I never left hungry. And if you are not having all the courses and are feeling particularly hungry...ask for extra mains...not a problem and no extra cost..shhh.... Continue reading... Fantastic; Negative Reviews a Bit Picky

Celebrity Equinox First time cruisers but we are hooked!! by EnthDegree Once aboard Equinox we were impressed by the spaciousness and cleanliness of the public areas and were equally impressed by our Concierge Class Stateroom with balcony. The welcoming fruit and sparkling wine were delightful. During our entire stay aboard the ship we could find no fault with our two concierges - Gerry and Wiyan. They seamlessly attended to their duties always with a smile and a chirpy hello. The ship information sheets which appeared each evening laying out the following day's itinerary and activities was excellent and we were able to plan our on-board time easily. Tannoy announcements were kept to a minimum but we awaited our Captain's daily "Hello, it's me again" eagerly! What a lovely dry sense of humour and his daily quotations were priceless! Continue reading... First time cruisers but we are hooked!!

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review