Can someone tell me the perks of consierge class

billy10

Main benefits: priority check in, your own concierge, extra celebrity points, daily treats :-), expanded room service menu, private disembarkation brekky, foot stools on balcony, additional hair dryer (hand held one, not the push button) few extra little things as per attached info, but I think the main new thing is the embarkation lunch in the dining room which is only for concierge passengers, (even aqua and above cannot attend)

Have a read of below, should help

Fiona

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard-celebrity/staterooms-concierge-class-stateroom

Edited by tassie cruiser

thanks for the info so i can go to the main dining room for lunch? What time does that start i intend to arrive around 11. Thanks

11-30 - 1-00. :)

You can still go to the buffet if you like, the concierge lunch isn't a huge menu, just like: soups, salads, chicken/meat dishes, deserts, think the main thing is that it will be nice and quiet and nice service, the buffet tends to be packed on embarkation day.

Edited by tassie cruiser

A couple of other benefits- for example on the M class ships the regular balcony cabins are 170 sq feet and Concierge Class over 200. It might not sound like much, but it really is important IMO. In addition, the locations of the cabins are better.

I believe the cabins are the same size balcony, aqua and Concierge Class (CC ) on the S class ships, but the location better for CC. cabins.

The one perk that you don't hear much about, comes into play in the main dinning room. We were CC on the Silhouttee last May. We had select dinning, when we came into the dinning room, they were giving beepers, or asking people to stand to the side and wait for a table. When it was are turn, we gave him our room number, and we were given a table for Two right away. My wife and I were confused why we were given a table before other guest.

This happened the next night also. On the thrif night I asked, and was told the hold some tables for CC. We did not wait for a table any night, and most nights ended up in the same section, with the same waiter, I have to say, this was the best perk for us.

Not sure that is a perk on every ship for CC.