Why cancel my FTTF?

Salem615

I cannot access mine either and this morning there was a refund on my credit card for FTTF.

Apparently they real did cancel my FTTF. When I called a few days ago they said the email was sent in error but the refund is real!

I don't see how they can put that back without my approval now. It doesn't make sense because the money that I already paid for the cruise is not refunded...

I spoke on experience about fttf and any other excursion. They always cancel them in situations like these. I really don't know why they would say otherwise. As for your booking, it will show back up and probably with the same #. Can't say when. When the Magic moved to Port Canaveral, a bunch of us lost access to our booking for weeks. Drove me nuts. Eventually it did show back up. Try not to get stressed about this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We are on the Valor 4-day that got shortened to a 3-day because of the move to Galveston. Our booking is gone and when I try to enter my # it says it is not a valid booking#.

Trying to get my online check-in done. They better hurry up...I only have 3 weeks left. I sure hope they don't forget to include my shareholder credit on the new booking as I will not have time to re-submit it. :mad:

They sell up to 30 per cruise (depending on how many "priorties" onboard if more is offered)

I can confirm that at one point in time at least 45 were available for the Fantasy 1/4/17 sailing. And that was after I'd already bought one. There are currently 10 available, so I don't know if they've sold a bunch or if they've reduced the number available. I don't imagine that there will be too many P&Ds on this sailing though.