Nutri bullet allowed ?

pattymo

I know this is an odd question but for health issues ( difficulty swallowing )my husband makes a healthy( fruit/yogurt/ensure / protein powder , etc greens ) shake every day ...I know we can get all the stuff on the ship with the exception of the ensure which we would bring .. We didn't do it in June 2015 and his weight suffered so was thinking for a 9 day cruise it would be beneficial . Any thoughts /advise .TIA

Seems like a lot of work, but if you are willing to do it, I don't see why you shouldn't.

My question, is the Ensure a liquid form or is it powdered? If it's liquid, you can't bring it on. You could argue it's for health reasons but I'm not sure how that is going these days.

I don't know if they allow Nutri Bullets (love mine!), but suggest you contact the Access Desk to discuss. If they can't provide the Ensure for you, they may give you a medical waiver to bring some on board if it's in liquid form. It's really best to talk with them and see if they will accommodate you. I hope it works out for you!

Ensure is liquid and with suffering from 2 cancers I'm hopeful that a letter from his oncologists faxed to NCL , NCL would agree to it ..TSA at airports permit him to bring 2 bottles in his carryon ....shakes besides being nutritionally healthy, help mask the ensure taste

Seems like a lot of work, but if you are willing to do it, I don't see why you shouldn't.

My question, is the Ensure a liquid form or is it powdered? If it's liquid, you can't bring it on. You could argue it's for health reasons but I'm not sure how that is going these days.

We received a "Liquid Policy Exemption" to bring Ensure on the ship in October by contacting the Access Desk ahead of time. We had already filled out the paperwork with them to explain the medical conditions and then requested exemption due to medical reason. We ran into a little hiccup when we got to the port in San Pedro. The security screener didn't want to let the Ensure through. They misunderstood the Liquid Exemption to be for water only. Fortunately, there was a NCL executive that had just gone through security that the screener could check with who said it was approved for all liquids.