Splendida & Kids Club Dining

kazzablanka

We are cruising with MSC Splendida in the Mediterranean on 20th March, 2017 from Civitavecchia. This time I am cruising with my Mum and 11 year old daughter.

We have elected to have the 2nd seating dining, which I have been told by MSC is at 9pm for this cruise. I rang & asked the question as to what time the kids club dine in the buffet restaurant with the kids club.....and they had no idea! I have found that the Australian phone operators don't have the answers to all questions.

2 years ago we cruised on MSC Fantasia & had the 2nd seating dining at 8:30pm....I had to take my daughter to the buffet restaurant before 8pm, where she then dined with the kinds, went to the show & I then collected her from the kids club later in the evening.

My question is....do the kids club still have dinnner in the buffet restaurant, as they have done previously.

If so, what time would the kids be eating?

Any help or information would be great fully appreciated.

We are cruising with MSC Splendida in the Mediterranean on 20th March, 2017 from Civitavecchia. This time I am cruising with my Mum and 11 year old daughter.

We have elected to have the 2nd seating dining, which I have been told by MSC is at 9pm for this cruise. I rang & asked the question as to what time the kids club dine in the buffet restaurant with the kids club.....and they had no idea! I have found that the Australian phone operators don't have the answers to all questions.

2 years ago we cruised on MSC Fantasia & had the 2nd seating dining at 8:30pm....I had to take my daughter to the buffet restaurant before 8pm, where she then dined with the kinds, went to the show & I then collected her from the kids club later in the evening.

My question is....do the kids club still have dinnner in the buffet restaurant, as they have done previously.

If so, what time would the kids be eating?

Any help or information would be great fully appreciated.

If I remember it correctly kids dinner is the same time as first sitting .

My family is also on that cruise, but getting on the ship a day earlier. We have an 11 year old boy and a 10 year old boy. We cruised on the Divina in October and the kids loved hanging out in the kids club. On that ship the kids dining was the early dining and then they went to the shows after. The boys really like meeting the kids from all over the world. I was a little scared there wouldnt be many English speakers in the kids club on this cruise. Im glad to see there will be at least a few. We are doing early dining because 9PM is really late for us. We normally eat around 5.

Looking forward to the cruise and meeting people from all over.

My family is also on that cruise, but getting on the ship a day earlier. We have an 11 year old boy and a 10 year old boy. We cruised on the Divina in October and the kids loved hanging out in the kids club. On that ship the kids dining was the early dining and then they went to the shows after. The boys really like meeting the kids from all over the world. I was a little scared there wouldnt be many English speakers in the kids club on this cruise. Im glad to see there will be at least a few. We are doing early dining because 9PM is really late for us. We normally eat around 5.

Looking forward to the cruise and meeting people from all over.

I received an email from MSC Head Office advising that the Kids Club dine in the buffet restaurant at 6:30pm. I have therefore changed our dining time to the first seating at 7:00pm.

My 11 year old daughter was delighted to learn that there will be (at least) a couple of "English speakers", although kids seem to communicate easily enough even if English is not their first language.

The dinning is at 7pm but you would need to have your daughter at the meeting point by 6 30. however my daughter was often late and we would take her to the dinning hall and they would sign her in there. They take the sign in and sign out books with them everywhere they go with the children. I daughter prefered eating with the kids club most times ..also because they would go to the show directly after. We generally ate later since it is normal for our culture to eat at 9 and then a late show. Its great that my daugther could just remain with them until later that evening if she wanted. However I will say on our last cruise she did eat with us most nights..not sure why. :eek: