First time on Freedom, any Tips?

Jqln2016

Hi everyone,

My BF and I are taking cruise on the freedom in January. It will be going to Ocho Rios, GC and Cozumel. Was just wondering if anyone could answer some of these questions for me and any other tips would be greatly appreciated :)

1. How does dining work on freedom/ any Carnival cruise? more specifically is the main dining room for every night or just formal nights?

2. What is the best way to know the layout of the ship before boarding? I saw a video where they said to study for secret passageways/ hidden restrooms etc.

3.Are you allowed to take towels off the ship onto the ports?

Those are if for now ;)

Hi everyone,

My BF and I are taking cruise on the freedom in January. It will be going to Ocho Rios, GC and Cozumel. Was just wondering if anyone could answer some of these questions for me and any other tips would be greatly appreciated :)

1. How does dining work on freedom/ any Carnival cruise? more specifically is the main dining room for every night or just formal nights?

2. What is the best way to know the layout of the ship before boarding? I saw a video where they said to study for secret passageways/ hidden restrooms etc.

3.Are you allowed to take towels off the ship onto the ports?

Those are if for now ;)

1. MDR is available every night (as with all other ships)

2. You can see and download the deck plans here https://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-freedom.aspx I would watch some videos for the secret layout.

3. You are allowed to take towels out but if you lose them there will be a high charge.

Keep in mind there are two dining rooms. Carnival will assign you a specific dining room also. And yes dinner can be had in the MDR every night.

Also another easy way to get a feel for the layout is using the shipmate app or even cruise critics webpage. Also search for the specific ship on YouTube. There are many full walkthroughs on most of these ships including freedom.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums