Splendida Marseille March 18 boarding time?

hummer2407

I am trying to get a flight changed so I can get on the boat in Marseille on March 18. What time does everyone have to be checked in? What would the latest arrival time at the airport be to make the boat? I really dont want to have to drive to Genoa to start the cruise.

I am trying to get a flight changed so I can get on the boat in Marseille on March 18. What time does everyone have to be checked in? What would the latest arrival time at the airport be to make the boat? I really dont want to have to drive to Genoa to start the cruise.

Officially boarding is 3 hours before sailing but often they will let you board before that. One hour before would be the absolute latest time, but I would not recommend cutting it that fire.

My flight ow gets in at 1:50. I think that is probably too late to plan on getting on the boat there. I think I will have to drive to Genoa and get on the boat there. Not ideal, but it works.

Why? It's probably just a 30 minute drive from the airport. Even if you get there at 3:30pm, still 90 minutes before sail away.

I already have my travel documents to embark at Marseille on december 3rd and our departure is Schedule at 17:00 and our check in time is 13:00...

We never arrived on the same day as embarkation day (I'm too chicken... :))