Diamond Delay, We are here.

srphnx

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Obviously something is going to have to happen (repair wise) if they are having to skip major ports due to propulsion problems. If they drydock, I wonder how long this takes and where will it take place? Also, how many sailings will be effected? Is our 6/12 sailing okay? I sure wish they would tell us something soon.

Also as far as missing points, you have to admit missing Juneau on an Alaskan cruise is a major deal <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Don't know if you saw the Cruise News Daily report, but apparently the damage was minor and was taken care of by filing scratches off the propellers. Juneau was missed due to the late embarkation.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Seems like something was covered up for what ever reason ??

Will be interested in finding out what really happened and how long the repairs actually take. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I don't think there was any cover up and repairs are supposed to have been completed in Seattle.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> we never felt it being windblown.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> icon_rolleyes.gif

-------------------------

Sun Princess, 03/2004; Pacific Princess, 07/2003; Star Princess, 05/2003; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Grand Princess, 10/2002; Sun Princess, 05/2001; Sun Princess, 04/2001; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Sun Princess, 09/2000; Regal Princess, 10/1999; Sun Princess, 08/1998; Holiday, 05/1998; Westerdam, 09/1997; Regal Princess, 11/1996; Royal Odyssey, 09/1995; Starward, 11/1993

I e-mailed my TA and she advised me that the repairs were taken care of in Seattle before leaving and that all other cruises in the future will go to all the ports as scheduled, she is a very reliable source as shared on this web site in the past. We are sailing the 6/12 cruise so I am content with her response.

2003 November Golden Princess

2004 February Grand Princess

2004 June Diamond Princess

Archived