Left something in Divina cabin 15013?

baz48

We got off the Divina on November 19 and during the cruise we found a piece of jewelry left behind in the safe of our Yacht Club cabin 15013. No idea how long it was in there because it wasn't that obvious. We turned it in to the concierge, and she registered it, but if you left something behind, you might want to contact MSC yourself.

We got off the Divina on November 19 and during the cruise we found a piece of jewelry left behind in the safe of our Yacht Club cabin 15013. No idea how long it was in there because it wasn't that obvious. We turned it in to the concierge, and she registered it, but if you left something behind, you might want to contact MSC yourself.

Thanks for being honest.

That's the exact cabin we had in November 2012, maybe I left something in the safe but can't recall it :D :D :D

If you describe it I might be able to say I didn't have one like that and my mind will be put at ease.

LOL ;o) ;o)

:):confused:

Pete

Edited by Skier52