Carnival Victory 11/18/16 cabin 8433

nina_930

I'm always looking for pics, menus, and fun times, so I figured I would throw some out there. I'll have the fun times in a few days. I have to get to a scanner.

Also I was asked about embarkation. Like others, we were delayed. We had faster to the fun and were boarded a little after 1pm. The ship ended up sailing a bit after 6. We were at the sail away party at 6 and they announced we were moving, so I don't remember the exact time.

Our cabin #8433 was an aft-wraparound. The cabin itself was the same size as regular balcony cabins, but shaped weird. The balcony was wonderful. The only time we heard the engine was when the ship was leaving and ariving at the dock. It was a loud jackhammer sound. But once we were off the dock, nothing was heard. They were working on deck 7 and we heard them tapping away but nothing too bad. No noise either from the lido deck above.

It has a flat screen tv now, but no other beautifications have been done yet.

Here are the pics of the cabin, I hope the attachements work. :)

th_20161118_150804.jpg

th_20161118_150920.jpg

th_20161118_150751.jpg

th_20161118_150725.jpg

Edited by nina_930

I only have the main dining room menu for night 1 and elegant night. My apologies for the really bad photos, I tried to take them real quick as the waiter was taking it away. You can still read them out though. :)

Elegant night:

th_formal%20night%20menu%201.jpg

Night One:

th_night%201-1.jpg

th_night%201-2.jpg

th_20161118_203500_1.jpg

I'm always looking for pics, menus, and fun times, so I figured I would throw some out there. I'll have the fun times in a few days. I have to get to a scanner.

Also I was asked about embarkation. Like others, we were delayed. We had faster to the fun and were boarded a little after 1pm. The ship ended up sailing a bit after 6. We were at the sail away party at 6 and they announced we were moving, so I don't remember the exact time.

Our cabin #8433 was an aft-wraparound. The cabin itself was the same size as regular balcony cabins, but shaped weird. The balcony was wonderful. The only time we heard the engine was when the ship was leaving and ariving at the dock. It was a loud jackhammer sound. But once we were off the dock, nothing was heard. They were working on deck 7 and we heard them tapping away but nothing too bad. No noise either from the lido deck above.

th_20161118_150804.jpg

th_20161118_150920.jpg

th_20161118_150751.jpg

th_20161118_150725.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! We are in cabin 8428 on our upcoming Victory cruise. Have had aft balcony many times but this is our first wrap. Looking forward to it since we spend lots of time out there!

Good to know that the noise is not too bad. I have heard from one extreme to another.

th_20161118_150804.jpg

th_20161118_150920.jpg

th_20161118_150751.jpg

th_20161118_150725.jpg

Thanks for the information regarding noise or I should say, the lack of it. We will be in the Cabin to the immediate left of yours in an upcoming Cruise. Glad to hear there was no noise from the Lido. Did you get the impression the tapping due to construction work was directly below you on 7 ? If so, it will be probably be completed by the time we board in a couple of weeks. Thanks again.

Thanks for posting. We have FTTF in mid December but really only got it because we wanted to get into our room with our stuff as early as possible. You said you were able board at 1. I am assuming your room was ready but guessing that everyone else's was too? Because by 1 they should all be ready? Am i right about this? Because if so then FTTF looses it's appeal for us as the other perks (own line at guest services) aren't really worth it - so if everyone can get into their room upon boarding then I may cancel the FTTF. Advice?

Thanks for posting. We have FTTF in mid December but really only got it because we wanted to get into our room with our stuff as early as possible. You said you were able board at 1. I am assuming your room was ready but guessing that everyone else's was too? Because by 1 they should all be ready? Am i right about this? Because if so then FTTF looses it's appeal for us as the other perks (own line at guest services) aren't really worth it - so if everyone can get into their room upon boarding then I may cancel the FTTF. Advice?

That was my feeling too. I was kind of annoyed they didn't tell us until right before we left. The plus side is that we were onboard before everyone so the buffet was not crowded. One of the doors were still closed to the cabin hallways, but the other side of the hallway was not. I really don't know if the other rooms were done because I was not in them and didn't pay attention. I am sorry, I know that's no help. The stewards were still out in the hallway however.

Thanks Nina_930. I can see the files you attached and I appreciate them. As far as FTTF, I have already paid for it so I guess I am just keeping it. I have heard there is a bit of confusion checking in and boarding since they are asking people to come at later times so hopefully the FTTF gets us ahead of the line at least - and as you said first to the buffet! ;)