Family with Kids Resort for a Day Option

spazzyjanet

Any suggestions for a resort for a day for a family with kids (7,9,11)?

We were looking at the Sonesto Maho Beach as it seemed the best fit for both Mom and Dad and kids. Any recent experiences here or better suggestions? Thanks!

http://www.resortforaday.com/Sonesta-Maho-All-Inclusive-Day-Pass-p/smstsm.htm

My suggestion would be to make another island your resort day. There are great options in St. Maarten where you can find better water sports and food by taxiing to a beach instead of being stuck at an AI resort.

So I took advantage of the Black Friday sale and signed us up for the Blue Lagoon getaway in Nassau and a Sapphire Beach and Island Drive in St. Thomas.

I was thinking of doing the resort for a day in St. Martin because this one looked like it had lots of kids activities?

So I took advantage of the Black Friday sale and signed us up for the Blue Lagoon getaway in Nassau and a Sapphire Beach and Island Drive in St. Thomas.

I was thinking of doing the resort for a day in St. Martin because this one looked like it had lots of kids activities?

If you don't need a pool look not Little Bay, Orient and Grand Case. If you are thinking about Christmas or spring break time the Sonesta Maho will be packed. its a really popular resort with Canadians so make sure that you are not visiting through the Christmas break or mid March.

If you give us the total cost for your family of five for the resort day and transportation I bet that we can give you great suggestions to consider before you book the Sonesta. Knowing the options is always great before making a decision.

We will be there April 5th.

I am not sure whether that still counts as Spring Break or not. My kids are on SB that week, but I know that most locations have SB sometime in March.

Budget for a family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids) is about $350.

3's. Is seeing topples women on the beach a big issue? (Limits choices of beaches)

What types of watersports are you interested in? Jet ski's, water trampoline, paddle board ect are available at different beaches so knowing what you are looking for will help.

Is renting a car of any interest or an option?

I think that your date falls between spring break and Easter and would not be an issue at the resort IMO.

We are looking for simple and easy. No renting cars. Watersports are not a necessity. A raft or inner tubes for the kids would be nice.

If Sonesta Maho won't be too terrible, I'm starting to think that may be the best option? As long as my husband and I can get chairs and the kids have places to play?

We are looking for simple and easy. No renting cars. Watersports are not a necessity. A raft or inner tubes for the kids would be nice.

If Sonesta Maho won't be too terrible, I'm starting to think that may be the best option? As long as my husband and I can get chairs and the kids have places to play?

Sounds like it will work just fine for the day tha you are looking for. Enjoy😊