New Orleans hotels

tncruisergurl

We have stayed in the Comfort suites in Harvey five or six times and love it. It is right across the river bridge from the cruise terminal. Usually around 99 dollars ,depending on what events are going on N.O that weekend. Free breakfast and wi Fi. Hope you have a great cruise.

Do you have a car? If not, most of the major brands have hotels in the Central Business District (CBD) or the convention center areas. We stayed at the Hilton Riverside before our Dream cruise last year. Easy and convenient. Cab far was $8 pp to the port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We stayed at the Hilton Riverside before our Dream cruise last year. Easy and convenient. Cab far was $8 pp to the port.

Was an 8 dollar cab ride necessary? Isn't the Hilton attached to the mall which is adjacent to the port? I've read from others that it is just a short walk through the mall to get there.

Was an 8 dollar cab ride necessary? Isn't the Hilton attached to the mall which is adjacent to the port? I've read from others that it is just a short walk through the mall to get there.

For us, yes. There was no way we were going to walk with 2 kids and luggage. The Erato terminal is at the very end of the port area before the bridge. While I have read that walking through the mall is possible, I have never done it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Holiday inn hotel downtown has free parking for the week you are on the cruise. No cruise shuttle, but it's probably a $7 Uber ride to the port

Just called for the rate for 12/23-12/24. $179 per night with the park and cruise rate.

Holiday Inn West Bank Towers offer park and cruise rate for $119 per night. Shuttle is $15 they are 4miles away from port.

Just called for the rate for 12/23-12/24. $179 per night with the park and cruise rate.

Holiday Inn West Bank Towers offer park and cruise rate for $119 per night. Shuttle is $15 they are 4miles away from port.

Double check that shuttle rate, most shuttles are priced per person.