My entire PAID in FULL reservation dissapeared..sailing Jan 9 on Indpependence

jled

I noticed two very big credits on my credit card bill yesterday from Royal Caribbean..I have my cruise booked on the Independence on January 9. I called my travel agency ( online travel agency that I have used many times) and was told my agent would contact Royal. He did and told me that it was there error and for some reason, they completely cancelled my reservation. He was able to get it re instated.. and recharge to my credit card..same stateroom was still available. But....all my dining reservations...my Paid In Full Internet Package,,,,dining BOGO...Beverage package are still not showing up..and all the dining times that I had already spent the time to book are gone.. and I need to do online check in again. I waited last night for my reservation to " POPULATE???" to see if everything showed back up .. and it didn't . I called my agent and emailed again. listing all dates of credit card payments.. and now he told me I may have to scan and send documentation of all these payments.. and of course.. all my dining times are just lost. Am I going crazy??? I have sailed on so many cruises and many with Royal...and used this travel agent before.. and never had anything like this happen..Just venting and crossing my fingers that this is all going to get straightened out and very annoyed that I am spending all this time trying to get it straightened out.

I noticed two very big credits on my credit card bill yesterday from Royal Caribbean..I have my cruise booked on the Independence on January 9. I called my travel agency ( online travel agency that I have used many times) and was told my agent would contact Royal. He did and told me that it was there error and for some reason, they completely cancelled my reservation. He was able to get it re instated.. and recharge to my credit card..same stateroom was still available. But....all my dining reservations...my Paid In Full Internet Package,,,,dining BOGO...Beverage package are still not showing up..and all the dining times that I had already spent the time to book are gone.. and I need to do online check in again. I waited last night for my reservation to " POPULATE???" to see if everything showed back up .. and it didn't . I called my agent and emailed again. listing all dates of credit card payments.. and now he told me I may have to scan and send documentation of all these payments.. and of course.. all my dining times are just lost. Am I going crazy??? I have sailed on so many cruises and many with Royal...and used this travel agent before.. and never had anything like this happen..Just venting and crossing my fingers that this is all going to get straightened out and very annoyed that I am spending all this time trying to get it straightened out.

OMG!! So sorry this happened to you. Hopefully, you'll be able to straighten everything out. It would be nice if Royal offered up something for your trouble. At least you've got over a month before sailing. I can't imagine what you'd do if it was days or even weeks from the sail date. Good luck and let us know how everything turns out.