Navigator Embarkation Debacle Week 2

KuffMUp

Currently on Navigator as a B2B. Got to the Star Lounge at 0930. Still waiting to clear customs. Some apparently didn't show up. They had to go through and count. Then came through with a list to figure out who was missing. At least the new pax get to wait in air condition comfort. Finally off the ship waiting to go to customs but are still missing passengers :confused:

We were finally off near noon. Hand in our passports and turn around. They must have finally found the couple who were missing. Talking with some Diamonds. They got a place to sit and wait. Said Golds and below had no where to go.

Currently on Navigator as a B2B. Got to the Star Lounge at 0930. Still waiting to clear customs. Some apparently didn't show up. They had to go through and count. Then came through with a list to figure out who was missing. At least the new pax get to wait in air condition comfort. Finally off the ship waiting to go to customs but are still missing passengers :confused:

Did you do the 5 night itinerary what was the menu order? Mojo, Saffron etc?

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app

First pax were off at 7. We were told to meet in the Star Lounge at 0930. At 0930 we were told it would be 1000. They stopped people from getting off twice as the terminal was at capacity. Then they did a head count. Then table to table for names. Then again as we were headed to customs looking for two people.

As for menus we were on the 7 night first and only did MDR once with specialty dining the remainder. I will check the menus on this cruise so I can let you know. I won't have cell or internet till Friday

First pax were off at 7. We were told to meet in the Star Lounge at 0930. At 0930 we were told it would be 1000. They stopped people from getting off twice as the terminal was at capacity. Then they did a head count. Then table to table for names. Then again as we were headed to customs looking for two people.

As for menus we were on the 7 night first and only did MDR once with specialty dining the remainder. I will check the menus on this cruise so I can let you know. I won't have cell or internet till Friday

Spanks

Sent from my STV100-1 using Forums mobile app