Barefoot Beach Cabana Club

MAlagich

Never done hilltop, but have done beach twice right next to the gate, bar, restrooms, and buffet. Plan to get one again in October.

A few observations: hilltops are a little walk up stairs with no beach unless you walk back down the stairs. They are a long walk to the bar, buffet, and restrooms. Unless it's changed since last year all those things are back along the main path and the restrooms are outside the gate and across the path.

Our attendant service was outstanding, but we were just a few cabanas away from the bar and buffet. Food the first time (SEP 2010) was better than the second time (MAR 2015). Lobster and steak skewers (1st time) were shrimp and steak the 2nd time. Overall the food was good. But, never did the regular buffet so can't compare.

They were allowing some non-suite guest who had booked Nellie's into the upgraded buffet on our second cruise, which made it much more crowded than the first trip. I understand they stopped doing that.

All in all, I liked the beach cabanas better than anything else I saw. I guess not near as secluded, but location to other stuff is better. We also had small grandkids with us so being back away from the water was a plus.

Has anyone rented Hilltop Cabana H5?

Can you tell me how secluded it is? ... ;):cool:;):D;)

Any Pictures?

Reviews of Upgraded Buffet?

Fast or Slow Service from the attendants?

Don't recall the number but we had the uppermost one at one time.

Relative to privacy there is no way to predict when one of the attendants might walk in including the Concierge from the ship who makes the rounds to see how the guests are doing.

The buffet is far better than the usual food at Labadee or Coco Cay.

Bar service by the attendant has always been great for us.