iConcierge on Jade

MNcruisingcouple

• 2 weeks later...

Just off the Jade today. We used the messaging ($9.99 per phone for the whole week). It came in handy - only thing we noticed is that there is only a short audible for each incoming text. We would have to go into the app, hit the message "bubble" then read the text. It did not work until a few hours into the cruise and it did not work on Harvest Caye, just an fyi...

Nice for check on board account.

Have a great time!

Just off the Jade today. We used the messaging ($9.99 per phone for the whole week). It came in handy - only thing we noticed is that there is only a short audible for each incoming text. We would have to go into the app, hit the message "bubble" then read the text. It did not work until a few hours into the cruise and it did not work on Harvest Caye, just an fyi...

Nice for check on board account.

Have a great time!

Thanks for the help! Do you think it is worth the $10 per person?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We chose to have 1 person per stateroom but if I was traveling with teens I would get it for them - or anyone else who likes to do things apart from the group. We have found that it is hard to communicate exclusively with stateroom telephone messages and the text app helped out all week.

We chose to have 1 person per stateroom but if I was traveling with teens I would get it for them - or anyone else who likes to do things apart from the group. We have found that it is hard to communicate exclusively with stateroom telephone messages and the text app helped out all week.

You've been very helpful. That was exactly the info I was looking for. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums