Pacific Eden Thermal Suite and gym classes

messej01

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a cost to use the Thermal Suite and if so how much per day? Also is there a spa in the area?

Also, what fitness classes are available on the ship - i.e. cycle/spin classes, yoga etc?

Are the gym facilities good/extensive? I went on Pacific Jewel earlier this year and was really disappointed that the gym sized had halved (or more) and there was hardly any equipment (and I couldn't get on any of it) :(

Going on a 4 night cruise to Moreton Is on 13th Jan and need to know whether to take gym clothes or not bother.

Many thanks for any responses.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi we are currently on the Pacific Eden. There is a thermal suite but you have to pay for the whole cruise. We are on the 10 day cruise and it cost I think $289 for a couple but you could pay more and get some body scrubs. Only 30 couple passes were available. It has a steam room, aromatherapy steam room, hot tub, heated ceramic loungers, a quiet area and there are gender specific saunas.

The gym looks ok and the equipment is pretty modern but can get crowded. On this cruise they have boot camp, Pilates, yoga, body conditioning, spin, fab abs and stretching.