Drink Recommendations?

broadwaycam

I have the beverage package as one of the perks for my upcoming cruise and was wondering if anyone could recommend some drinks that might be good to try? I am more of a fruity drink person or chocolate drink person. I do not care much for beer. Since I have the drink package I really want to try some things I have not had before.

Helllo!!! I whole heartedly recommend the frozen mango meltdown, so so yummy and refreshing. Almost like a alcoholic mango slushy!

If you go on the breakaway/getaway then go to the mojito bar and have a raspberry mojito, they're absolutely fantastic. Yum yum yum!

I have picture of both drinks and others here if you fancy a look: http://cruisingisntjustforoldpeople.co.uk/2016/09/10/ncls-unlimited-beverage-package/ the post also explains everything that it does/doesn't include.

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Rebellious fish. I was on Escape last week, and each time I ordered one, others around me would see the bartender give it to me and then order one for themselves!

Ahh yes! I had a couple of these, yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums