Is the Family Connected Junior Suite {FC} Still around?

Swath

I was looking at the deck plans for Anthem and I could NOT find the Outline for the

Family Connected Junior Suite {FC}

Are these rooms NO Longer available as 1 unit

Are they NOW treated as 3 independent staterooms?

Thanks

I was told that the FC grouping is no longer. I was looking into booking it for my Anthem cruise. I was told it was because the way it was priced in the system created a lot of issues with people thinking that the booked all 3 rooms only to find out that they only booked 1 of the 3 rooms. The rooms are available to be booked separately now.

I was told that the FC grouping is no longer. I was looking into booking it for my Anthem cruise. I was told it was because the way it was priced in the system created a lot of issues with people thinking that the booked all 3 rooms only to find out that they only booked 1 of the 3 rooms. The rooms are available to be booked separately now.

It figures that royal would find a way to mess it up

Thanks

Did Royal say if the rooms can still be connected?

I did not ask about whether the balcony room can still connect to the jr suite and the studio. Sorry. From being in this configuration on Quantum, the jr suite and studio cannot be separated (the vestibule cannot be blocked to allow for two separate exits). I don't know if Royal would bother to replace the connecting door with a wall between the jr suite and balcony. Doubt it. Curious to know though. I booked the jr suite and studio for my Anthem cruise. The balcony wasn't available.

I did not ask about whether the balcony room can still connect to the jr suite and the studio. Sorry. From being in this configuration on Quantum, the jr suite and studio cannot be separated (the vestibule cannot be blocked to allow for two separate exits). I don't know if Royal would bother to replace the connecting door with a wall between the jr suite and balcony. Doubt it. Curious to know though. I booked the jr suite and studio for my Anthem cruise. The balcony wasn't available.

Thank You :)

Let us know if the Balcony still has a Door to the JS after you go on the Cruise