Does the Pride only have staggered check-in for some cruises?

Souper Cruiser

We are cruising in March 2017 on the Pride out of Baltimore. We have three staterooms of people traveling by van to the port so I wanted to make sure we all got the same check-in window.

We have all made final payment and there was nowhere to reserve a check-in time. I was told by Carnival two conflicting stories:

1. We would get an email telling us to pick a time.

2. Sometimes, they don't have staggered check-in and we should just show up between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm. (This is what the web-site says as well.)

Anyone have any insight as to which story is correct?

Thank you for your help.

Thank you for your quick response. There does not appear to be a place to choose a check-in time.

We are on the Pride April 2nd and also could find no place to choose a time. My PVP said it may not appear until after the first of the year. Seems strange but we'll wait and see.:confused:

We are cruising in March 2017 on the Pride out of Baltimore. We have three staterooms of people traveling by van to the port so I wanted to make sure we all got the same check-in window.

We have all made final payment and there was nowhere to reserve a check-in time. I was told by Carnival two conflicting stories:

1. We would get an email telling us to pick a time.

2. Sometimes, they don't have staggered check-in and we should just show up between 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm. (This is what the web-site says as well.)

Anyone have any insight as to which story is correct?

Thank you for your help.

Keep checking , it will appear.

• 2 weeks later...

So glad I'm not the only one struggling to find this. Mine is late April, on the Pride, and it's not there either. It's so annoying because showing up at 1:30, with 4 starving bored kids, is not an option. And I don't want to buy another meal when they can eat on the boat! *ok* rant over!

Well I hope they figure out what is going on soon. I was told that my sailing date 3/19 on the Pride wasn't having staggered check in (which makes no sense.)

I won't have consistent computer access for the next 3 weeks and it will be difficult to be checking repeatedly to see if they have added this for my sailing date.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
Staggered check-in times are finally available. I am disappointed that carnival didn't bother to let us know it was available. They send me 5 or so emails a week with nothing important. Picking a check- in times was important to me. Oh well...

Good to know! You really can not rely on Carnival for this. One just have to keep checking.