Is it OK to take food to-go?

Dianka25

Yes you can take it to go.

On our last visit to Chops there was a table of screaming kids next to us that gave me a pounding migraine. I asked to take my desert to go and they didn't give me any issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I always bring a foldable two tiered tea cart with me when I cruise. I can fill the cart up with any and all the different items at the Windjammer then push the overfilled cart back to my cabin. I have sort of a "hoarder" mentality. That is one problem I noticed that they NEVER have enough food on a cruise. Oh the humanity......:eek:;)

We've done this quite a few times, mainly for leftovers or snacks for the room though, not normally taking a full meal back.

We typically do this for a late night snack in the room and grab some slices from Sorrento's. On one occasion we had some leftovers in Chops that we wanted to take for later, and they actually made us a whole new round of sides to go with it, plastic wrapped all the plates, and gave us a tray to use! Very nice of them. Another time we ordered food from Michael's (Anthem) and took it all back to the room using bags that they grabbed for us from a nearby shop.

The only time we've taken food from the Windjammer was during the day when we wanted a pool side snack.