Koningsdam Cat. VF Forward

Lady Arwen

We're considering one of these VF cabins with the very large balcony. 4015 to 4020 are available at a good price. If you've stayed in any of these cabins or if you have any photos of the balcony, I would so appreciate your advice.

This would be for a 14 night Med cruise and we are currently booked in a CQ and can upgrade for a total of $800.00.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oops --- two pics show part of the balcony. :) It looks quite large ... but is a little obstructed by the steel-wall railing instead of plexiglas. Still, a lot better view than a CQ! I say go for it! :D

Not worried about the steel, since we would be standing to take photos anyway. I like that it's very deep and I can stretch out my legs. Looks like a deal! Thanks again!

We're considering one of these VF cabins with the very large balcony. 4015 to 4020 are available at a good price. If you've stayed in any of these cabins or if you have any photos of the balcony, I would so appreciate your advice.

This would be for a 14 night Med cruise and we are currently booked in a CQ and can upgrade for a total of $800.00.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Those staterooms are the same as VB cabins on the same deck in regard to the balcony size which is 113sq ft instead of the regular 45 sq ft.

We booked cabin 4020. The price was unbelievably appealing, even in Canadian dollars. I'm sure we'll enjoy this cabin and I'm also sure that we'll enjoy Koningsdam!

Good choice! we are in the same area for our January sailing. We purchased our cruise through Costco Travel Canada. Have fun!:)

Good choice! we are in the same area for our January sailing. We purchased our cruise through Costco Travel Canada. Have fun!:)

Enjoy your cruise! May I ask you to post a review of the ship and your cabin when you return? Any information would be most appreciated. Really looking forward to our first Europe cruise!

Enjoy your cruise! May I ask you to post a review of the ship and your cabin when you return? Any information would be most appreciated. Really looking forward to our first Europe cruise!

Certainly will! I don't think I'll be reviewing "live" from the ship like some others do but after I return I will be. :)