Conquest Review 10/30/05

Mysticks1

On our cruise 10/23 we saw some jeans in the dining room. Alot has to do with the ages of the cruisers. I also saw very formal dress for formal nights. First time cruisers were a bit unsure of what to wear. On our cruise due to the port cancellation of Cozumel they changed formal night days and some did not know so they dressed on the wrong night. One thing I will say , jeans were in the minority with smart casual the usual dress at our 8 pm time. The time you dine may also have something to do with what people wear based on their age.

Donna, I was just poking around in your Tulum pictures while you were posting up this link. I've got to tell you I think you got some totally amazing shots, and it makes me wish we had decided to go! Thank you so much for sharing all those awesome pictures. I truly enjoyed every one of them.

Donna, I was just poking around in your Tulum pictures while you were posting up this link. I've got to tell you I think you got some totally amazing shots, and it makes me wish we had decided to go! Thank you so much for sharing all those awesome pictures. I truly enjoyed every one of them.

Thank you, I was greatly surprised that they turned out so well because it was raining the entire time that we were there.:( But we had a good time anyway. The guide we had was great and gave lots of information on the area during the 45 minute bus ride.

So I'm sure I asked you this in person, but so much of the week is a blur (where's Boris? :D ) but aside from the 45 minutes each way, how long did you have in Tulum again? Some of your pictures looked like they were taken from atop some of the ruins, did they let you climb some of the staircases or pyramids?

So I'm sure I asked you this in person, but so much of the week is a blur (where's Boris? :D ) but aside from the 45 minutes each way, how long did you have in Tulum again? Some of your pictures looked like they were taken from atop some of the ruins, did they let you climb some of the staircases or pyramids?

We were there for about 3 hours total. The ones taken from the higher elevation were taken from the exit which sits atop sort of a hill looking down towards the ruins. You couldn't enter or climb on any of the ruins. Visitors were normally allowed to climb the stairway down to the beach area but that was blocked off due to hurricane damage. There were lots of people in the water at the beach you could walk down to. We didn't intend to get into the water but even if we had it would have been too rough for me.

Thank you, I wish that I had taken more on the ship. We were so busy that I often forgot the camera. :o

We're going through the same lamentation over here. SO many things we're now realizing we just didn't get pictures of!

At least we can all "share" the pics on webshots though! Now if I can only get Stang to get them uploaded... :rolleyes:

We're going through the same lamentation over here. SO many things we're now realizing we just didn't get pictures of!

At least we can all "share" the pics on webshots though! Now if I can only get Stang to get them uploaded... :rolleyes:

I love that idea too and the fact that we can download and order prints of each others photos. I purposely didn't take a lot of photos of the rooms in the ship since there were so many good ones already uploaded in webshots but I wish I had had my camera to take more pictures of our group when we were together. Bette had a lot so maybe she will be able to upload hers soon. :D

Archived