Help! Cruising with 15 month old

3boys&aBoat

Talk to your pediatrician. I bet they will say the same as mine did when my 13 month old twins took a cruise when they were on whole milk - don't worry about a couple weeks of low fat milk - it's not going to make a difference. If you're still concerned, just add some cream or half and half to the milk. No need to make prior arrangements through special needs or bring your own, etc. There's enough else to juggle when cruising with a toddler (or two as I did).

Have a great time!

Best,

Mia

Whole milk is very easy and readily available- mdr, buffet, room service. We've never had an issue on ccl, RCL or dcl. If I remember correctly on ccl, the milk for the coffee is whole milk, I know it is on DCL. If they don't have any out, just ask and they will get you some!

Though I don't give cow milk till 2-3, it's a sometimes treat. They will get plenty of fat through a heathy diet. So really, there's no need to worry. Just enjoy your trip!

• 2 weeks later...

We traveled on royal Caribbean and ordered room service every morning. We also picked up some extra cartons and breakfast buffet, and lunch. Our main dining room waiter always had milk and fruit waiting on our table for our twins.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums