Specialty Restaurant

DAJ

We've had the pleasure of dining at OceanLiners and plan on doing so again when we accompany friends who will be celebrating their 25th. We had the basic menu (that's an understatement) and are curious about the menu that includes wine with the various courses. I can't find anything on the Celebrity site.... so aside from the wine what is the difference between the two menus, if any, is it still offered and is it worth the increase in cost?

Daj,

I haven't seen the menu but from my understanding, it's two extra courses and wine for $60. Everyone at the table has to order the expanded dinner menu. For example, if you are the only one who drinks wine with dinner, unless everyone else wants to spend $60 and get the wine and extras, you can't do it.

We love Oceanliners and plan to go when we are on the Constellation later this month. My husband and the other gentleman with us don't drink wine so therefore, I will just order my wine as I go along.

Katie

We ate 3 times in the Specialty restaurant on our 14 day cruise on the Constellation. One night 8 of us ate in the wine room and ordered the food+wine menu. If you like different wines that are matched to your food it is well worth it.

We thoroughly enjoyed the meal.

Archived