How busy is Dreams La Romana in February?

aliahdance

We will be in La Romana on a Tuesday in early February - Has anyone been on a weekday in February? How busy is it?

I'm undecided between going to an all-inclusive or doing Seavis' Saona Carnival Special.

Thanks!

Take the Seavis excursion - you will be very happy that you did! Amazing day with a gorgeous beach, sandbar with starfish, a rock formation and mangroves, and an excellent staff taking care of you. Otherwise you're just laying in a lounge at the DLR beach or pool and not seeing all of that.

We stayed at DLR in high season and everyday the beach and pools were packed. Our opinion is there are just too many rooms for this small a property.

But you choose. If you opt for the AI thing it's a 10 min walk into Bayahibe so at least you're not stuck on the property...

But this is the best port in this itinerary for something like the Seavis excursion so I would suggest not missing it.

Edited by blue_water

In the next thread is a post from billfish who has been to DLR 3 times while on a cruise and likes it there. So everyone has a different viewpoint of course. We just enjoyed the Seavis excursion so much that we would always recommend that over a day at Dreams. But it really depends on what interests you. We would just suggest a beach day on Aruba or Curacao since there is so much natural beauty in this port, that's all...

Take the Seavis excursion - you will be very happy that you did! Amazing day with a gorgeous beach, sandbar with starfish, a rock formation and mangroves, and an excellent staff taking care of you. Otherwise you're just laying in a lounge at the DLR beach or pool and not seeing all of that.

We stayed at DLR in high season and everyday the beach and pools were packed. Our opinion is there are just too many rooms for this small a property.

But you choose. If you opt for the AI thing it's a 10 min walk into Bayahibe so at least you're not stuck on the property...

But this is the best port in this itinerary for something like the Seavis excursion so I would suggest not missing it.

Thanks, I have booked with Seavis!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...