Cabins 7000-7004 Ext Verandah Riviera

banksidedrive

Can someone give me specific info on what appears to be an extended balcony on these cabins, deck 7 aft? They are still available on our cruise, and I wondered if there is an un-obvious downside. Are the cabins comparably smaller? Are the verandahs oversize but have lifeboats hanging? A good solid review of these cabins -- ASAP, please, please -- would be very much appreciated. On 7000 and 7001, there is a large white semi-circle next to the cabin -- do you know what that is? A crew gathering area? On 7004, the deck plan shows a dotted line running through the verandah -- what does that mean? For B1-3 levels, which is your favorite deck, and why? Any other insider info would be greatly appreciated,too! Thanks so much.

Can someone give me specific info on what appears to be an extended balcony on these cabins, deck 7 aft? They are still available on our cruise, and I wondered if there is an un-obvious downside. Are the cabins comparably smaller? Are the verandahs oversize but have lifeboats hanging? A good solid review of these cabins -- ASAP, please, please -- would be very much appreciated. On 7000 and 7001, there is a large white semi-circle next to the cabin -- do you know what that is? A crew gathering area?

On 7004, the deck plan shows a dotted line running through the verandah -- what does that mean? it is just part of the CAD drawing means nothing

For B1-3 levels, which is your favorite deck, and why?

any cabin mid ship or aft is my favourite

7000 -7004 are forward not aft

the downside if you suffer from the motion of the ocean you will feel it more up front

I believe the cabins are all the same size

the balconies are longer from cabin door to railing maybe 12' instead of 6'

The life boats are midship & sit below deck 7

CIMG0243-M.jpg

Edited by LHT28

Can someone give me specific info on what appears to be an extended balcony on these cabins, deck 7 aft? They are still available on our cruise, and I wondered if there is an un-obvious downside. Are the cabins comparably smaller? Are the verandahs oversize but have lifeboats hanging? A good solid review of these cabins -- ASAP, please, please -- would be very much appreciated. On 7000 and 7001, there is a large white semi-circle next to the cabin -- do you know what that is? A crew gathering area? On 7004, the deck plan shows a dotted line running through the verandah -- what does that mean? For B1-3 levels, which is your favorite deck, and why? Any other insider info would be greatly appreciated,too! Thanks so much.

110805.jpg

Are the cabins comparably smaller?

No, All category B cabins are identical in size, only the size of certain verandas may vary

Are the verandahs oversize but have lifeboats hanging?

As you can see by the photo above, or from the deckplans if you had viewed them, the lifeboats are on Deck 6

On 7000 and 7001, there is a large white semi-circle next to the cabin -- do you know what that is?

Officers sleeping quarters

On 7004, the deck plan shows a dotted line running through the verandah -- what does that mean?

It's a structural element which was carried over from the technical deckplans in error.....nothing which you will notice