Divina Balcony on 8th Floor

faiz23

We booked our next cruise and went with 8th floor Balcony Room 8094. How is the views for the balcony for this room? My other options are 8101, 8107 or 8138. Any help or comments would be appreciate. Thanks!

We booked our next cruise and went with 8th floor Balcony Room 8094. How is the views for the balcony for this room? My other options are 8101, 8107 or 8138. Any help or comments would be appreciate. Thanks!

You want to be higher.

All those cabins will have a view like this

dedck%208%20balcony.jpg

go higher or on to the rear hump. but not the front hump because of the metal balconies

they are all connected to another cabin so noise could be an issue as well

Pete

Edited by Skier52

Thanks for the information. I can only go up one floor to 9th by changing from Bella package to Fantastica Package but I'm not sure it's worth $400 extra to me (NO drink package for this sailing). I did the 11th floor couple years ago and enjoyed that with the extended slanted balcony. I will keep an eye out for deals on upgrading to fantastica package / moving up to 9th floor.

Does anyone know if you can still get breakfast in the cabin and room service as long as you pay the delivery charge? Is there any per item or per plate charge? Thanks!

Edited by faiz23

Thanks for the information. I can only go up one floor to 9th by changing from Bella package to Fantastica Package but I'm not sure it's worth $400 extra to me (NO drink package for this sailing). I did the 11th floor couple years ago and enjoyed that with the extended slanted balcony. I will keep an eye out for deals on upgrading to fantastica package / moving up to 9th floor.

Does anyone know if you can still get breakfast in the cabin and room service as long as you pay the delivery charge? Is there any per item or per plate charge? Thanks!

Another option that I selected was to pick a deck 8 balcony in the AFT. There are no lifeboats in the rear...may be an option as these are Bella as well.

Kim

Another option that I selected was to pick a deck 8 balcony in the AFT. There are no lifeboats in the rear...may be an option as these are Bella as well.

Kim

I agree and said in my post to get a cabin on the rear hump, but not the three rearmost( metal balconies)

Pete