Divina cabin no 11113

joern

Hi

Booked this cabin on Divina with departure from Miami on feb 11.

In October we we were on Splendida in cabin 12208. Is this one as good as the one on Splendida? Or should I ask MSC if they can change it in case a better one gets available. The reason I ask is off course to have as good a view as possible but also because my wife easily gets seasick and I don't know what weather to expect. In case it matters: we are bringing our daughter so we are 3 in the cabin.

BTW: I booked with the allegrisimo all inclusive packet, which is shown on my booking from the TA, but not on my booking on the MSC site. Should I be concerned?

Hi

Booked this cabin on Divina with departure from Miami on feb 11.

In October we we were on Splendida in cabin 12208. Is this one as good as the one on Splendida? Or should I ask MSC if they can change it in case a better one gets available. The reason I ask is off course to have as good a view as possible but also because my wife easily gets seasick and I don't know what weather to expect. In case it matters: we are bringing our daughter so we are 3 in the cabin.

BTW: I booked with the allegrisimo all inclusive packet, which is shown on my booking from the TA, but not on my booking on the MSC site. Should I be concerned?

IMHO the cabin is not as good as the one you had on Splendida as its views will be limited as it is in the recessed area of ship.

the image below is an illustration of the affect the hump walls can have and your cabin is only 5 away from the wall.

prez%2012233%201.jpg

Pete

Thanks.

How is their policy? Will they be willing to change it in case a better one gets available?

In case the sea is rough in february, where will then be the best place to have the cabin to avoid seasickness?

Thanks.

How is their policy? Will they be willing to change it in case a better one gets available? It varies from region to region so I'm not sure about that

In case the sea is rough in february, where will then be the best place to have the cabin to avoid seasickness?

To get the full 180 degree view, have a standard size Fantastica experience cabin and combat seasickness the best place would be deck 9 cabins 9148 to 9160 starboard; 9147 to 9159 port side

Edited by Skier52