Any info/pics of a forward facing G category Oceanview cabin on Harmony of the Seas?

cubalinda

Hi there. I'm looking for anyone who can chime in with their review/feedback and hopefully pictures of a G category Oceanview cabin (forward) on Harmony of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. I'm looking for what they term an Obstructed view cabin that faces forward.

It doesn't have to be cabin 9102, but that would be nice (kind of like looking for a needle in a haystack with that specific request).

I realize Harmony of the Seas is new, but I am asking here because despite the many searches I do, I come up with info and the layout diagram/picture on the other Oasis class ships of cabins in the same category and have previously found just 1 photo (dark) of the cabin type, which I cannot find any more. I do know it has a sloped/angled rectangular window that looks over the deck of the ship.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

If my memory serves me correctly, they are considered obstructed because of the helipad at the front of the ship. In other words, you are down low and cannot really see over the helipad to the water in front of the ship.

We toured one of these rooms during the naming cruise, and thought they were spacious, although the space by the window, where the sofa is, is quite slanted, but useable. ,

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app