Sheikh Beach bed

jodieh12

Anyone any idea what one of these is/looks like? It's just appeared on our excursions list for Sir Bani Yas Island?

SHEIKH*BEACH*BEDS*-*SBY14

Picture*yourself*as*you*spend*a*day*on*the*beach*in*the*privacy*of*your*own*private*Sheikh*Bed*that*comes*with*everything*youll*need*to*enjoy*your*stay,*then*look

forward*to*starting*your*seaside*outing*with*a*priority*tender*transfer*to*the*shore.*With*bottled*water,*fresh*fruits,*potato*chips*waiting*for*you*on*arrival,*all*thats*left*for

you*to*do*is*stretch*out,*relax*and*enjoy*the*splendid*surroundings.*Youll*have*use*of*your*private*Sheikh*Bed*for*the*whole*day,*making*for*unhurried*enjoyment*of*sun,

sea,*and*sand*in*whichever*combination*suits*you*best.*Your*return*tender*transfer*to*the*ship*brings*your*day*on*the*beach*to*a*close*when*youre*ready*to*leave.*Please

note:*guests*will*have*use*of*the*Sheikh*Bed*with*space*for*up*to*2*people*for*the*entire*day.*The*listed*price*is*per*Sheikh*Bed*(not*per*person);*only*one*person*needs*to

book,*with*tour*payment*chargeable*to*one*account*only.*The*price*cannot*be*charged*to*multiple*accounts.*The*names*of*other*guest*sharing*the*Sheikh*bed*with*the

paying*guest*must*be*registered*at*the*Excursions*Desk*on*board*the*ship*following*embarkation.*Guests*with*limited*mobility*will*not*be*able*to*access*the*water*from*the

Sheikh*Bed.

Price*per*person

Adults:*£*55.00

Children:*£*0.00

Thanks

Jo

Yes I thought that, its £55 per couple despite what it says there

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Jo! Just back from cruise. Great day at Sir Bani Yas - the Jeep Safari tour was awesome. Lots of animals close up (Giraffes, ostrich, gazelle, oyrx, peacocks and cheetahs. Mangroves amazing and the scenery was breath-taking. We were lucky to be on the first tender at 8.45 as we had one of the first Jeep tours of the day. We were in group A but some of the Jeep tours did not go out until the afternoon so you needed to get ashore with a tender pass and the wait on the island until the tour time came around.

Food provided on the island (the barbecues were so well organised and there was plenty of choice) and drinks were also free if you had the all inclusive drinks package.

Saw the private cabanas - they looked just like a gazebo for two and personally I do not think they are worth the expense. With so much to see and do on the island did not really have time to sit around lazing about!

Will be doing my review when I get back to the UK mid January. On the whole ship good but we did have a few issues which will be reported to U.K. Office.

Suzanne