Joyce Prince Strikes again

Lisa S.

We have just returned from the Carnival Victory 10/30/05. I booked a tour with Joyce for when we we were in St Marteen. It was the best day we had on the whole trip. Joyce picked us up right on time.

She asked after I booked if I minded if she took some other people also. Talked it over with husband told Joyce to go ahead. It workd out wonderfully. She placed 2 other couples with us ( Waving hi to Linda and Martin and Lee and Margaret) Joyce called us her L and M tour my name is Lisa and my Husband is Mark.

After picking us up Joyce took us up to a high point on the island to take pictures then drove to downtown Phillipsburg we drove down Back st. We got lucky on Front st and found a parking space. We all got out and went to the Gauvaberry liqueur store ( best buy is 3 bottles for around $44.00 and you get a free t shirt and 3 little bottles of different flavored liqueurs plus they deliver to the ship). Joyce took us to a little jewelry store near by great prices I had priced an ankle bracelet in St Thomas found the same one at this place and saved $80.00.

We left downtown and drove to Rima's beach wear. GREAT stuff they have fantastic prices I now wish I had bought more.

Joyce then drove toward the French side of the island telling us about the history of the Island. She will answer any questions you have no matter what it is. We learned about the people and the goverments and the further plans for the island.

We stoped at Mullet Bay beach to have a look at the beach. Beautiful place to spend a day. We then traveled on past Maho Beach where the planes fly over. We stopped at Orient Beach to have a bite of lunch and enjoy the beach.

You can tell that Joyce loves her job and her home it shows with her tours she takes the time to make sure you enjoy your day. I enjoyed my day with her so much I am looking into going back for some land time there.

If you have any questions please ask or you can e mail me at Surg315@aol.com

Lisa

I see your from lakeland we are in Tampa. We are with Joyce in the last part of november. What would you do or see different and tell me please about what they have for sale at Rima"s and some prices.:cool:

We enjoyed the Victory very much and would sail her again. Dana Hodson teh CD was very funny as was his asst Phillip ( not Flipper). The foos was good and so were the shows. If you have any question e amil me and I will talk with you about them.

Rima's Has Beachwear That is made out od very light weight material. I bought 2 beach coverups and A beach bacj that came with a wrap and a hair scrunchy that came to $28.00 US. I now wish I had Bought my husband a shirt and also a dress that I did not. One covr up was only $7.99. I lloked at their site online and you can not buy over the internet from them.

I had hoped that our friend kal would jump in here, but since he hasn't, I will take the opportunity to point to a couple of his photos on his website that show some of Rima's offerings. Here and here. There is also a photo of the outside of the new building, here.

Rima's is really a don't miss opportunity for light island wear, bags and cheap costume jewelry/trinkets and souvenirs if you have the chance.

They must really like him, because when I asked if I could take some pictures (last month) they said no.

gary

Just got back from the Eastern on the Caribbean Princes. LOVED IT!! We too had a wonderful experience with Joyce Prince. She's such a great gal to spend the day with! We had such fun! Our tour was very similar to Lisa's, but you can request different things to be included in yours and Joyce will set it up. Just email her! joyol1771@yahoo.com

We loved Rimas too....what a fun stop that was!

Rima's Has Beachwear That is made out od very light weight material. I bought 2 beach coverups and A beach bacj that came with a wrap and a hair scrunchy that came to $28.00 US. I now wish I had Bought my husband a shirt and also a dress that I did not. One covr up was only $7.99. I lloked at their site online and you can not buy over the internet from them.

I will be going here on my tour with Joyce in a few weeks. What is the web site so I can look and see what they have before I go.

Thanks

Marieadela

Hi,

I have some questions about Joyce Prince Tours. Does she have a web site? How much does she charge? What kind of vehicle does she use to take you? Do you get much time at the beach? We like to snorkel, what is the best beach for that? Do you pay up front or at the end of the tour?

I have absolutely no idea of what to do in St. Maarten so I'm thinking a tour would be best. Not familiar with the island.

Thanks for any information.

Beachbuddy

Joyce will do what ever you want to do. She does not have a set price fro her tours so you will need to contact her from her web site. If you just want a tour of the island and at the Beach she will be more than happy to help yu out with that. She picked the 6 people on our tour at the pier in a very nice van with A/C. She also carries drinks in the van for you.

I Hope this helps

Lisa

For those of you who are thinking about booking with Joyce---don't wait! You don't want to miss out on her tour. We went with her in October & she was wonderful! She picked up 6 of us & took us everywhere we wanted to go. We had a "zillion" questions for her & she was happy to answer them all. I agree that Rima's was great. I bought several beach wraps there & lots of "trinkets" (souveniers for the grandkids). There was one wrap I didn't get & I saw it the next day at the market in St Thomas. Sure enough, the label said Rima's & I had to pay more for it there so be sure you get it all while you're at Rima's :) You will just love Joyce. She is so friendly & really knows the island. She will really make your visit memorable! We were so glad that we booked with her---you will be too! Susan

Book early! DH & I tried 3 months out & she was already booked, but said to contact her a few weeks out & see if there was anything she could do for us. Said there weren't any friends that would book for only the 2 of us.

Carnival Triumph 01/14/06

Phyllis

Book early! DH & I tried 3 months out & she was already booked, but said to contact her a few weeks out & see if there was anything she could do for us. Said there weren't any friends that would book for only the 2 of us.

Carnival Triumph 01/14/06

Phyllis

Thanks to everyone and there raving reviews, I have booked Joyce for our very first cruise this June. We have never been outside the US, and are so excited to be going to all of these wonderful islands. She seems so nice, and I hope our tour will be as memorable as everyone who has booked her before.......

Archived