Carnival Legend - Camp Carnival 9-11 program

iwannaholiday

Hi,

Would anyone have a program from camp carnival for the 9-11 age program that they could upload a day from?

We are taking our 9yr old son on his first cruise and we are a bit nervous (19 night cruise) as to how he will go.

We thought it might be good to show him the kind of things that they do in the kids club. Plus also give us an idea of how he think he will like it.

TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your child will be fine! Is HE nervous, or are YOU? Most school-aged kids do just fine...and actually prefer the activities to hanging with mom and dad! The key, especially for shyer kids, is to go to the 1st night orientation, when EVERYONE is "new"...that way, all the kids start on equal footing!

He is in on the autistic spectrum - high functioning but it is me that is worrying rather than him.

I am thinking that we should have tried a shorter cruise with him before this one, however friends wanted us to go with them.

I think that he will be okay once he has been once, especially if they have Xbox/PlayStation lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums