Caribbean Princess shower question regarding toddler ???

kbset

Couple of questions:

1) We have a balcony room on the Caribbean Princess. Would an inflatable tub (28 inches in length, 20 inches in width) fit in the shower?

2) From what I understand, there are no removable shower heads on the Caribbean Princess. If we ask to have a removable one put in, would they do that?

Having our daughter (2 1/2 years old) stand up in the shower is not an option. She has a disability (Osteogenesis Imperfecta) and is not able to stand, walk or even crawl yet. So bringing her tub is the best option for her and for us. Having hubby or I hold a slippery toddler in the shower is not going to work for us either, I would be afraid of her slipping out of my hands and I don't want any broken bones or concussions on our trip. The cruise is January 14th, so it's just a few weeks away. Eventhough she has a disability, we didn't want to ask for an accessible cabin because she doesn't have her own wheelchair yet (we are in the process of getting her one) and being that she is still little I would hate to take away an accessible cabin from someone else who really needs it.

I don't know the dimensions...but in a pinch, something to cover the drain could allow enough water for sitting on the floor of the shower and for getting her washed. They do have shower mats, to keep folks from slipping. I was thinking of some sort of silicone dish cover, that might allow the shower to be used as a shallow "tub".