Photo Release Form

Reenie

Does anyone have a link for a release form for Carnival Cruises so that I can make copies of pictures that I purchase from them? I have used a release form from Royal Carribbean and had no problems making copies. Can someone help me find a link to this?

Reenie

Does anyone have a link for a release form for Carnival Cruises so that I can make copies of pictures that I purchase from them? I have used a release form from Royal Carribbean and had no problems making copies. Can someone help me find a link to this?

Reenie

We had some neat formal pictures taken on the Elation when it was decked out for Christmas last year and wanted to use one of them for Christmas cards this year.

I obtained a release from Carnival a couple of weeks ago by going to Customer Service on their web site and using their Contact Us form to ask for a release. Here's a direct link to the form:

http://www.carnival.com/contactus.aspx

I got an e-mail release from Carnival less than 2 hours later. Wally world accepted the release and I have my cards now.

Archived