Leo and kenosis

mrdrdoso

Saw Leo and Kenosis about 18 months ago on the Gem. Great show!

We caught each of their shows in the lounge. On the last night of the cruise, about midnight or so, they played up on the pool deck. They played for about 75 minutes. A lot of letting different folks play and/or sing. About a half dozen of the show cast were there too...singing and dancing. Probably the best show I've seen on a cruise ship!

thats the open jam session, so much fun. its not advertised in the daily. we love the energy they both have. This is the first cruise in a long time we are going without friends, and my dh just loves Leo, so he will be super pumped to see him. Leo makes it personal in his performances.

quote=Paul from Maryland;51873957]Saw Leo and Kenosis about 18 months ago on the Gem. Great show!

We caught each of their shows in the lounge. On the last night of the cruise, about midnight or so, they played up on the pool deck. They played for about 75 minutes. A lot of letting different folks play and/or sing. About a half dozen of the show cast were there too...singing and dancing. Probably the best show I've seen on a cruise ship!

thats the open jam session, so much fun. its not advertised in the daily. we love the energy they both have.

I was lucky to have found the jam session. I was heading back to my room to call it a night...I almost always do so up on the top decks, to get some fresh air. Ended up staying until they stopped playing, it was so much fun!

leo is an awesome guy and we enjoy him and his music. he is a perk to ncl and to us

We loved Leo on the Gem on our 12/4/2016 cruise. We stalked him and went to see him every time we could. We would go back on the Gem just for him.

Here we are with him on the last night of the cruise:

2dwf705.jpg