Stingray Sailing...great response!

mrsfuzzmo

We are a family of 15 on this trip (9 adults, 6 kids) and have booked Stingray Sailing for a second time. The first time a few years ago, we could not go due to rough seas. Sad that the trip was cancelled, and said next time we come back with kids, we would rebook.

Happy to report that we received a quick and helpful response from Stingray Sailing that they could accommodate our family of 15 in June.

Mom & Dad (Grandma and Grandpa to the kids) booked this particular cruise JUST to take the kids to Stingray city. Hopefully the weather cooperates and we can go.

Looking forward to finally sailing on the Far Tortuga after about a 7 year wait!

What a bummer that you couldn't make it on your last cruise. I hope this time is successful for you. We sail in less than 2 weeks and I am praying so hard that the weather cooperates for us to be able to see the sting rays.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am looking for a private or less crowded than the cruise ship charter tour to sting ray. Does the stingray sailing company have comfortable and shaded seating. I ask as traveling with older Uncle.

Please also share any other private booking charters.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Stingray Sailing limits the amount of people on their excursions to 25, I believe. So it is not crowded at all. You will see some boats out there jam packed with people! Not Stingray Sailing! One of the reasons we booked with them twice.

As far as seating- yes, it is shaded, but as far as Comfort- meh. It is just a bench. Not padded or anything. Nothing a sitting on a few towels can't fix!

It is a great tour!! And Captain Chip is the best!

Stingray Sailing limits the amount of people on their excursions to 25, I believe. So it is not crowded at all. You will see some boats out there jam packed with people! Not Stingray Sailing! One of the reasons we booked with them twice.

As far as seating- yes, it is shaded, but as far as Comfort- meh. It is just a bench. Not padded or anything. Nothing a sitting on a few towels can't fix!

It is a great tour!! And Captain Chip is the best!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...