Camp Carnival- Are parents able to see their kids inside the camp area?

poshmom

Would we be able to check on them periodically to see how they are? For example, is there a window we could look through to see them without physically going in the room? Not sure we'll do this but, if we do, it helps to know the layout, rules, etc. And where is the camp carnival located on ship?

Location and views vary from ship to ship, some ships have fire doors with windows leading to the outside deck areas, depending on the age group they might not even spend to much time in the camp area as the older sections tend to use unused public spaces throughout the day and if they are in camp you can go up to the gate where they sign in/out and look.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums[/url

Yeah. I agree with the above response. It really just varies ship to ship. I have gone and checked on my kids at the main desk area which is mostly hidden from the kids' view.

Most of them have darker windows and curtains up that you can't see through them till at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I recall correctly, the kids club was on deck 11 and just behind where the DJ was set up . You could walk the length heading aft on either side and see through windows. I don't remember there being curtains but that can change. We were last on the Magic in December of 2015. My kids were on the bigger kid side, but I think both sides were the same type of windows.