Carnival Paradise cruise questions

CottonCandy480

We are taking a huge family cruise on the Carnival Paradise in 2 weeks (Jan 16th), but this will be a first time cruising with our 6 year old boy. I know its an older ship but we are local to Tampa and we just want to get away and have fun. I wasn't sure if this ship has been upgraded since 2013 and if there was anything new added?

Plus I have a few more questions, if any one could answer them I would appericate it.

1. Please tell me about the camp carnival on the paradise for 6 year olds?

2. I see the carnival line has Dr. Seuss activities, what kind of Dr.Suess activities does the Paradise have for kids?

3. Any fun family activites we should not miss on the ship?

4. Any fun activities the adults shouldnt miss?

5. We are doing the dolphin, swim, push and pull in cozumel at the Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park, if anyone has done this please let me know how it was.

6. Does anyone have any current funtimes and the kids one from the Paradise they can post or send to me? I would love to get an idea of whats happing on the ship.

Thank you all, we are excited for this family trip and I appericate any insight you may have.

I was on the paradise in November with friends. Since we didn't take our kiddos I don't know much about Camp Carnival on this ship. However...

The shows were really good including the comedy shows.

We did the dolphin swim, push and pull in Cozumel in 2015 with my then 6 yr old and 8 yr old. We loved it, and they want to go back and do it again. We also enjoyed the other things at the park especially the swim up bar.

I have our fun times that I can send you. What's your email?

Camp Carnival is a really good program, but it depends on your child. When our boys were younger, they would go for only a little while, mostly to meet others and then wanted to hang out with us, which was fine.

You don't have to pay extra for the Dr. Seuss breakfast. The sea day brunch has plenty of cute and fun kid food on the menu.

I love the comedy clubs on Carnival ships. The comedians are almost always great. Take the kids to the family shows. They aren't as funny IMO, but still good. Better yet, take them to the family one, then have them got to Camp Carnival and stay for the adult one. :)