Error code 9000

Gymbod

I'm trying check/book cabins for a Caribbean cruise from St Lucia on Britannia in December and I get as far as adding our names and then receive the error code above returning me to the previous section asking for number of cabins. Have tried on a few different cruises embarking in St Lucia and they all have the same error. Cruises from Barbados are fine?

Has anyone else had this or know what's causing it? I've tried clearing history and different browsers too?

Thanks for any advice apart from the obvious of calling them 😨

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Edited by Gymbod

I had a similar issue to this recently when trying to book a cruise on Aurora. I phoned P&O and it took nearly two weeks to resolve the issue. I would say you're better going into a TA and get them to sort it out for you, or at least get a quote and find out what cabins are available from them

Got the same message for the TA on Britannia in October. Rang P&O and it means that there are no cabins to book apparently. This could mean that they have not released them all or that P&O have only one flight to St Lucia and so there is limited availability. I was told by agent that they could sell cruises leaving from St Lucia twice over if only P&O would put more flights on. Tried to book 15 night TA flying back from Barbados no problem. Booking the 22 night flying back from St Lucia and you get the error code. Perhaps it's a ploy to price hike

Got the same message for the TA on Britannia in October. Rang P&O and it means that there are no cabins to book apparently. This could mean that they have not released them all or that P&O have only one flight to St Lucia and so there is limited availability. I was told by agent that they could sell cruises leaving from St Lucia twice over if only P&O would put more flights on. Tried to book 15 night TA flying back from Barbados no problem. Booking the 22 night flying back from St Lucia and you get the error code. Perhaps it's a ploy to price hike

It seems to be all St Lucia itineraries so can't imagine all are sold out. I'm trying to check cabin availability as we want to do 3 weeks and don't want to change cabins. I called today to speak to my P&O cruise consultant but she wasn't in. Hope she calls me back tomorrow.

Good luck to you both too [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Hi, I have been trying to book this cruises for a couple of weeks now and have been told lots of different things on the phone, from its full, there are no seats on the aircraft to there are no cabins for four left. All very different answers. I then decided to try and book one for Feb 18 for 7 nights to the Caribbean and and have been told basically the same on the phone by P & O. I decided yesterday to go to travel agent and was told P & O are having problems with the St Lucia flight for ALL 7 night Caribbean cruises, and maybe try booking 11 months before departure date when all air fares are released.

So not sure if I should keep trying or just give up?!?

If anyone has any luck, keep us posted as I really would love to do this cruise!!