Cayman Eco Adventures?

Weeziblu

Based on the many recommendations in this forum, I reached out to Stingray Sailing to book an excursion for our August sailing. They responded that they would not be operating during that time and referred me to Cayman Eco Adventures. Before I could reach out to them, they contacted me with all of their info. I went and read the reviews at Trip Advisor and they are overwhelmingly positive.

Has anyone here toured with Cayman Eco Adventures? Can you please share your experience?

Thank you?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

We have!!! Twice!!!

The first time with Stingray Sailing, the second with Eco because Stingray wasn't Sailing.

They are a little bit intertwined. Captain Chip owns Stingray Sailing. Kevin runs Eco. Kevin used to work with Chip on Stingray. Then he started his own. When we went on Eco, Captain Chip was also with us. So, essentially the same tour regardless of which company. Except Stingray is a sailboat, and Eco is just a powerboat.

This is an amazing tour! Should not be missed!

They know how to get you out to Stingray City before most of the other tours. So..before the crowds. It is almost like the stingrays know it is them, and they all gather around! Captain Chip even named some of them!

I have never done the snorkeling, but my boys love it!!

Last year, in November, we had awful weather the day of our tour. It was raining, windy, and freezing! I never even got off the boat! Captain Chip felt so bad that he didn't even charge for me since I didn't participate. Not to many will do that!

You can't go wrong booking with these guys!! You won't be disappointed!

Edited by browns3030

We have!!! Twice!!!

The first time with Stingray Sailing, the second with Eco because Stingray wasn't Sailing.

They are a little bit intertwined. Captain Chip owns Stingray Sailing. Kevin runs Eco. Kevin used to work with Chip on Stingray. Then he started his own. When we went on Eco, Captain Chip was also with us. So, essentially the same tour regardless of which company. Except Stingray is a sailboat, and Eco is just a powerboat.

This is an amazing tour! Should not be missed!

They know how to get you out to Stingray City before most of the other tours. So..before the crowds. It is almost like the stingrays know it is them, and they all gather around! Captain Chip even named some of them!

I have never done the snorkeling, but my boys love it!!

Last year, in November, we had awful weather the day of our tour. It was raining, windy, and freezing! I never even got off the boat! Captain Chip felt so bad that he didn't even charge for me since I didn't participate. Not to many will do that!

You can't go wrong booking with these guys!! You won't be disappointed!

Thanks so much for the info!!