Pride - Vista Suite 6260 or 6329

JennyD1

Anyone cruised on the Pride in either of the Vista Suites on the Empress deck, cabin 6260 or 6329. (the wrap around balcony cabins on the 6th deck) We usually book aft extended balcony cabins, but decided to go for the aft wrap around balcony, which is called a Vista Suite. The ones on the 6th deck have a small living room/sitting area and a separate bedroom. Wondering how the temperature is in these cabins, being they are larger than the regular cabins.

Also wanted to know the number of deck chairs and loungers? Have seen a couple of youtube videos. If anyone has any pictures of these cabins, I would like to see them.

• 1 month later...

We shared a vista + aft balcony. It was THE BEST experience of our cruising life!!!! It was on the Pride. The balcony...forget it....it was GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!!! Sooo roomy and the partition was open between the two cabins. So relaxing after dinner or when leaving a port. That's the best part; BUT...the nice separation of the cabin with the bedroom, nice HUGE bathroom with tub...the huge dressing room, walk-in closet and small living room with a nice elegant entry way....really nice!

NOW. One thing we learned. Our first instinct was to pull back the curtains on all the many many tall windows to see the nice ocean out of them; BUT...it will heat the room up. Enjoy; but just be aware of this. Simply shut them when you leave the room and that will keep it in check.

Any more questions, feel free to ask. We just returned the first week of February.:D

Anyone cruised on the Pride in either of the Vista Suites on the Empress deck, cabin 6260 or 6329. (the wrap around balcony cabins on the 6th deck) We usually book aft extended balcony cabins, but decided to go for the aft wrap around balcony, which is called a Vista Suite. The ones on the 6th deck have a small living room/sitting area and a separate bedroom. Wondering how the temperature is in these cabins, being they are larger than the regular cabins.

Also wanted to know the number of deck chairs and loungers? Have seen a couple of youtube videos. If anyone has any pictures of these cabins, I would like to see them.

We had one of the vista suites on deck 4, while my parents had one on deck 8 I think. We each were then also on opposites of the ship. Cabins were glorious, never noticed any issues with temperatures. Really loved the space, layout, didn't use the balcony as much as I would have thought, but I would so book those cabins again if I could get the price right. There is a really nice sitting area off the bathroom, that separates the two rooms.