Looking for Vista Circle C activity schedules???

We are going on the Vista 1st week in March. It will be our sons 1st time going to circle c. He will be 12 and moving up from camp ocean. If anyone has a chance can you grab the circle c activity schedule and post it. I'm trying to plan dinner etc..around the hours he will be busy. I'm thinking they start and end later at night than camp ocean. TIA

Those things will vary from week to week

Do NOT plan a dinner etc based on activity sheets you see online

The 12-14 is the hardest camp to run

This age group is VERY hard to plan as this age is too cool for participation

Make it mandatory that he go to the meet and greet the first night-- attend orientation. This group tends to hang out together instead of participating in group activities. First night the counselor should be doing some type of ice breakers so the kids can really meet up with each other

You will find the kids eating pizza or sitting in the hot tubs or pools. Playing cards in the library.

If I remember I will pick up the sheets in february

Edited by serene56

We are going on the Vista 1st week in March. It will be our sons 1st time going to circle c. He will be 12 and moving up from camp ocean. If anyone has a chance can you grab the circle c activity schedule and post it. I'm trying to plan dinner etc..around the hours he will be busy. I'm thinking they start and end later at night than camp ocean. TIA

We are just off the Conquest where my oldest daughter was in Circle C. I agree with I wouldn't not plan meal around the activities. The kids don't always do what is listed, I think the Circle C directors play it by ear, make sure your son goes the first day or two. My daughter said there were kids who joined half way through the cruise and seemed tough to fit in since there was already the ice breakers / meet and greets.

They can freely come and go so many times she would meet up with kids and get pizza or play basketball and not necessarily be in Circle C room.

Just off the Elation, with two kids in Circle C. I can't recall if it was the same on other cruises, but I know that on this one, all of the scheduled activities basically took a break between around 5:30 and 8. With that said, I totally agree with the comments above - that many of the kids meet up and do other stuff...so even though there were no scheduled activities, one of my Circle C kids only joined us for dinner in the MDR one night, while the other joined us every night. I also agree that it's really important to go to everything on the first night. That's when everyone shows up, makes friends, etc.