Valor - internet packages???

grumpyfan

We haven't cruised on Carnival for a while and I cannot find this answer as I've browsed through the Carnival sections ---

Does Carnival offer any internet packages or just the daily prices x the number of cruise day???

Thank you

Does any one have an estimate on the prices? Can this be purchased before the cruise or only when you board? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Per day prices:

New Upgraded Plans

We have upgraded our communications technology to the latest, state of the art systems and guests now have access to much faster speeds at an affordable price! Want to share that awesome photo? Need to Skype home? Our ships now feature our awesome new internet plans. No other cruise line offers these speeds at these great prices!

We offer three different types of plans that can be purchased for either a 24 hour period or for the entire length of the cruise at a discount - price for voyage plans vary by length of cruise:

Social ($5 USD per day) – Access the most popular websites and applications. Includes: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. Does not include access to other websites or apps.

Value ($16 USD per day) – Surf all your favorite sites, including e-mail, news, sports, weather, banking and finance. Note: Does not support Skype calling or music streaming (such as Spotify).

Premium ($25 USD per day) – From e-mail to Skype, our Premium plan promises the fastest possible connection, at speeds up to 3 times faster than our Value Plan. Supports Skype video calling, where coverage allows.

Users may easily upgrade from one plan to another. Users may use one device at a time on each plan, including either their personal devices or one of our on-board computers. All plans exclude video streaming (such as Netflix or Hulu) and Snapchat. Cellular-network-dependent WiFi Calling and Facetime services are also not supported at this time. Printing is offered at no charge.

To access Wi-Fi, simply turn on your device's Wi-Fi feature and you will receive the information needed. You can do this anywhere onboard the ship.

If I recall correctly the price for the 5 dollar a day plan on a 7 day cruise was 25 bucks, which would be 10 dollars off the 35 it would have been daily.

You'll have to extrapolate from there wha the higher package discounts might be - lol, or wait for someone who has actually bought one of the higher packages for a cruise.

I think you only order it onboard ship. (I don't recall seeing a place to order it pre-cruise but i could be wrong)

I don't have the price for a 7 day but my mid grade plan for a 10 day on Vista in June was $90.00.

not it! (Not the guy who's gonna do the math lol.)

Some smartypants though could maybe devine through whatever witchery you mathematicians do what the percentage is off going from 160 to 90 and 35 to 25 and see if there's any pattern or predictable info in that sample set.

Assuming I recalled correctly on mine.