It's offical . Legend is going to Cozumel WOOHOO

Since it seems to have disapeared, and I want people to see what's really going on in Coz, here is the link for the latest, again.;)

http://www.wilmacozumel.com/

As I said, I will be there next weekend, and I will try to post from the ship, with pix, if the wireless isn't too slow. Otherwise, I will post an album and a review as soon as I get back, so those of you going the following week will know what to expect.

Happy sailing, and visiting Coz to all of you!:)

You need to read a little better there buff, I also put in the disclaimer they could be related. Not sure what all the talk about a triangle is, that wasnt my line it was CruisinCoronas.

I saw that. If they are related, it's a surprise to me and probably to them as well! ;)

The triangle? Well, that's something I try never to use except in rare and extreme cases. People may disagree with other people's opinions, but that's no reason to use it with impunity or with a "gang" mentality. When one comments that they want to have someone removed, my first thought is that they are hitting the triangle. See the connection?

1corona, I look forward to seeing those pictures and reading a first hand account of the current conditions on Coz! I know many of us will be looking for any and all good news you can provide!

Well, tell us what you did and visited when you were there.

I visited the mayan ruins. Nice to check out one time. That ferry ride was quite interesting. Had people around me running for the toilet. I certainly wouldn't book a cruise to go back there. Beaches were not worth going to before the storm. Down town area looked like a typical inner city in New York/New Jersey. How exciting. Yawn.

As will I...

I just rechecked with a rep at RCI, and we're still scheduled to go to Coz on 12/8. She said they are leaning toward bringing in the smaller ships in the beginning and gradually adding as Coz determines they are ready.

After four phone calls and four different reps, and each time hearing the exact same answer, I'm leaning toward us going there. :D

Fine by me...we made some good friends there, and while the scenery may have taken a beating, we'll still have a good time, rekindling friendships and enjoying ourselves.

Archived